INSURANCE AND FINANCING OPTIONS
Troché Fertility part of Advanced Fertility Care is contracted with most insurance companies and we are happy to submit claims on your behalf for covered services. As a courtesy, we will verify your insurance benefits and will inform you of the benefits before your first appointment. This information is not intended to be proof of coverage, benefits or payment of any claim or services. It is your responsibility to be aware of your benefits for services. We strongly encourage you to call and get specific information about your insurance coverage before you begin fertility treatment.
Since most people have no experience in dealing with their insurance carrier and infertility coverage does not usually fall under standard care guidelines, we have listed below standard questions that will help you when talking with your insurance company’s member services representative.
(Note: Your member service representative’s number should be listed on your insurance card.)
Insurance Providers Accepted:
Banner Health Care
Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthNet- Out of Network only
Humana- Out of Network only
Professional Benefit Services
Southwest Service Administrators
United Health Care
Subject to Change without notice
Insurance Company Questions
- Is the diagnostic evaluation for infertility covered (i.e. lab work, ultrasound, hysterosalpingogram, andrology services)? Does my insurance cover physician, hospital and lab charges?
- Are infertility treatments such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in-vitro fertilization (IVF) covered under my plan? Are the physician and lab charges covered for these procedures?
- Is there a co-payment for an infertility specialist? How much?(Note, infertility treatment is usually provided by a sub-specialist and can be different from your regular co-payment amounts.)
- What is my co-payment/deductible for infertility related charges?
- Are oral or injectable medications covered? (e.g. Clomid, Femara, Gonal-F, Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, Lupron, Human Growth Hormone)
- Does my insurance require use of a specific contracted pharmacy?
- Am I required to use a specific contracted laboratory for insurance coverage?
- Do I have a lifetime maximum benefit for treatment? How much? Does it includes medications?
- Do I have an age cap restriction for my infertility benefits? What is the age maximum?
- Do my IVF benefits cover donor and / or gestational carrier services? How much?
TFAFC will assist you in obtaining authorizations from your insurance company, if required. This helps protect you from the surprise of becoming financially responsible if the insurance company will not pay. Please be aware, authorizations may take several weeks to obtain and we recommend that treatment not be started until the authorization is available.
For those considering financing their fertility treatments, we have provided links to several financing companies. Please click for more information and to start the application process.
Fill out our loan application (PDF) and send it to:
Senior Financial Advisor
20016 N 67th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308
2. The Lending Club. Click on the below logo to reach our application page:
3. Lending USA. Click on the logo below to reach their application page:
4. Prosper Healthcare Lending. Click on the image below to submit a loan inquiry:
Medication Discount Plans for Non-insurance Patients
In addition to our list of preferred lenders, TFAFC works with two organizations that help ease the financial burden associated with purchasing fertility medications.
Please click on the images below for more information about First Steps and the Compassionate Care Program.